We are looking for a professional and caring Doctor of Chinese Medicine to join our team.
This position is a unique opportunity to grow as a practitioner in a successful, supportive and dynamic environment. Our clinic is a general practice with a special interest in women’s health and fertility.
The right candidate will enjoy the benefits of:
- Working within a professional, long established clinic
- Working in a modern, clean and secure environment
- Large, comfortably furnished rooms
- A complete onsite granule herb pharmacy
- Online booking
- Support from two experienced acupuncturists.
To be considered for this role you would need to possess the following:
- Full registration and insurance
- Two years clinical experience preferred but new practitioners will be considered.
- A professional manner and dress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of professionalism
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently under a busy schedule, working from two rooms simultaneously
- Be willing to engage in regular feedback
- Be proactive and work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Possess a passion for bringing high-level healthcare to the community
It is preferable you will have skills in the following areas:
- Women’s health, pregnancy, fertility, and IVF support
- Gynecological conditions such as endometriosis, PCOS and menstrual issues
- Mental health, anxiety and depression
- General practice acupuncture skills (I.e. pain management, stress, sleep and digestive issues)
- Herbal medicine prescription and granule herb dispensing
- Fire cupping and moxibustion therapy
- Some basic massage/ tui na skills
Please send a Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
In your cover letter please outline:
Your experience and skills relevant to this specific role.
Your top three personal qualities that would make you an excellent fit for our team
Your top three areas that you feel you would like to develop as a therapist